Introductory Flight Lesson Packages
Fly a Real Aircraft
Take the controls and experience the fun!
Your lesson begins with an instructor first explaining the basics of aerodynamics and flying. You'll practice aircraft takeoff, flying and landing in our full-motion simulator. Then you'll prepare the real aircraft for flight. The instructor will guide you in the inspection of aircraft surfaces, controls and instruments and finally climb aboard with you and your guest, if any. Shortly after takeoff you'll be given control of the aircraft until you return for landing.
CALL (650) 494-1646 TO PURCHASE
Superior to Comparable Offers
Cheaper deals may look good, but you get what you pay for...
Our introductory lessons use Cessna 172SP aircraft and our 3-axis full-motion 6-screen simulator. Competitive offers show you fancy pictures, but then use a tiny desktop simulator and much older aircraft (think vinyl seating). If you want a quality lesson with the best equipment, this is it.
Included Lesson Benefits
You'll get plenty of value with all these lesson features
- Two hour block of lesson time
- FAA certificated flight instructor to guide you
- 30 to 35 minutes of flight in a Cessna Skyhawk 172SP
- 30 minutes in our Redbird FMX full-motion flight simulator
- Six month subscription to AOPA Flight Training magazine
- FREE seating for one guest passenger
Things to know before you buy
- Schedule is subject to weather and availability
- Minimum age of 16 years for all passengers
- Flight waiver must be signed
- Max 430 lbs combined passenger weight
- 48-hour notice required for rescheduling